Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

First post and Easton and Lukes Bday party










So this is my first post and I still have alot of work to do on my blog. Give me a little time and I will have this looking the way I want it to.

These are some pictures from 2 weekends ago at my nephews Easton and Luke's birthday party. We had a great time seeing Michaels family and katelyn really enjoyed the yummy cake and ice cream.
















4 comments:

Aunt Trish said...

This is looking good! I'm glad you've got one of these now. Give K.K. a kiss from Aunt Trish.

The Robertsons said...

Yeah! I am going to be your new blog stalker. I am so happy that I get the chance to tell you to update your blog like you have told me a hundred times!

The Gapens said...

I'm glad to see you've entered the Blogger World! I agree with Candy...I can't wait to bug you about updating your blog. Payback!!! I love your background...too cute!

Tina said...

Whooo hooo!!! I'm excited!
It's looking good already! I love the background...I should have known it would be PINK!!