Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Girls Trip to the Beach

We had a great time in Gulf Shores. It was so good getting to see everyone and hang out at the beach and the pool. We went friday night and had some "very strong" margaritas on a yacht with Captain Larry. They were strong for this light weight momma that never drinks anymore.

The girls on the yacht


We went to eat at this great place called Genos. We had shrimp, corn on the cob, sausage.. YUM YUM. Love me some shrimp. Also aren't the two preggers Margo and Emily so cute?



This is the view from our balcony.



Pictures of me with Margo and Candy



So I was thinking about changing up my hair.. this is a picture of my friend Mary Katherines hair.. isn't it so cute. I don't know if i could go that short but i just love it. So maybe one day I will be brave enough to cut mine off.


We had such a good time. I miss hanging out with my girls. Luckily I will be closer to a few of them when I move.

3 comments:

The Gapens said...

I had a great time at the beach too!!! I was so tired when I got home though. Hope you have a great week!

Tina said...

Mary Katherine's hair is ADORABLE! I'm excited that you're thinking about "spicing things up" a little with the hair. How fun!

Glad you had a good time on your trip!

Aunt Trish said...

You were right..the hair looks good. I want to be brave enough to get mine cut too. Maybe I'll just wait on you and we'll be brave together!! Don't hold your breath though.