Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Going to the beach



Friday morning we are headed for Gulf Shores. My best friends from college and me are going to Gulf Shores for our 1st annual Girls Trip. I am so excited. No hubbies and no kids.. just us girls relaxing on the beach and catching up. This is LONG overdue. It so good when we can all get together. I will of course miss Michael and Katelyn ALOT but this mom needs a break. I will post pictures when I get back. Wish me luck because this will be my first time away from Katelyn for longer than one night. She will be with her daddy so she is in good hands. Also Michael leaves for Booneville on Sunday to start his new job.

3 comments:

The Robertsons said...

I cannot wait for our trip. I am going to enjoy sleeping and not having to chase Landon all over the place; however, I don't want to leave my two boys! See ya tomorrow!!

Aunt Trish said...

Hey!! We just got back from our trip. It was a lot of fun, but I was soooo ready to get home. I hope y'all have a good trip.

Tina said...

Do you have room in your suitcase for me?! Ha! I'm kidding. I hope you all have a WONDERFUL time!