Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

MOVING TO BOONEVILLE


So Michael got a job at Catepillar in Booneville, MS. He starts on July 21st. this means no more working on the weekends.. YEAH. Katelyn and me are staying in Jackson until we can sell our house and until I find a job. So if anyone knows of anything around the Tupelo, booneville, corinth area.. LET ME KNOW. We are really excited, this is a great job for Michael and Cat is a great company to work for.

5 comments:

Tina said...

I'm so excited about all of this!

I will be praying for all of you...as well as the selling of your house, your future job, your future home, the move, the time apart before the move, etc.

Booneville may be a small town, but I love it! And I hope you do, too!

Aunt Trish said...

YEA!!! I can't wait!! I'm still looking and I've got everyone at the high school listening around for stuff and also a few people at Northeast are keeping their ears open. Hopefully everything will work out just fine though. I can't wait to be able to see Katelyn whenever I want to! HAHA.

The Gapens said...

I'm excited for all of you as well! God has a perfect plan. Good luck with everything! You guys are in our prayers!
We love that you'll be closer! :)

The Robertsons said...

Congrats! I am excited about you being closer. Who knew that Shelley belly would be moving to Boonevegas!

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

Congrats on the move. We are moving to Oxford tomorrow. I am so glad you left a comment on my blog so I could find yours. Katelyn is precious and I LOVE her hair!! So sweet!!