Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Flu

Katelyn started running fever saturday while over at Nana and Grandaddy's house. I didn't think anything of it b/c i figured it was just a cold. Well Sunday night she woke up at 3 and was throwing up and she was burning up but shivering.. so i figured it might be the flu. Michael took her to the dr on monday and sure enough Katelyn has the flu. You sure wouldn't be able to tell by looking at her or being around her. She hasn't missed a beat.

These are some pictures from a few days ago. While we were in Madison Nana and Pawpaw gave her a horse and she LOVES it. too cute not to share.



7 comments:

Aunt Trish said...

LOVE the pictures! Too cute :) Hope she is feeling better. Give her kisses for me.

THE CHITTOMS said...

I LOVE her "get up"; she is too cute when she dresses herself :). Her hair is beautiful and is so long!

I am so sorry that she has the flu. I will pray that she gets better soon!

The Gapens said...

I hate she has the flu, but I'm glad it hasn't slowed her down. I can't believe how long her hair has gotten. What a doll!

We are coming in town on th 14th for Jack's basketball game. Hope to see you guys.

Love y'all

Tina said...

I love, love, love the outfit!!

Hope she feels better soon!

Alison said...

Those pictures are SO cute! Hope she feels better soon!

LLL said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello-

I was wondering if you accept guest posts? I have an article/event that I would like to submit in regards to childhood obesity. It is about dancing and how it can be a fun way for kids to exercise. Primrose Schools is hosting a Dance Off competition (with proceeds going the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals) for families and I think it is something you and your readers would enjoy!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,
Emily Patterson
epatterson@primroseschools.com