Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Back to the blogging world

Ok so I have been majorly slacking with the blogging. I know I need to do better on this. Here are some new pictures.. more to come later


Katelyn at Nana and Papaws house. She spent the whole week with my parents last week in Madison. I missed her so much I could hardly stand it. I knew I would enjoy the peace and quiet at our house but after a day I was ready for her to come back. I know she had a blast. But when I got there on friday she was so excited to see me and gave me like 100 hugs and kisses.

She has been very attached to me ever since the beginning of the pregnancy. She has grown up so much since my last post.. She will be 4 at the end of August. She is about to start her 2nd year of preschool. She loves to sing and play and loves to be the center of attention at all times. She tends to get a little jealous if she thinks the world is not revolving around her.

We went to the beach this summer with Michael's family. We had a blast. Katelyn loved every minute of it. Here are some pictures (thanks Erin) I accidentally deleted all of my 200 pictures on my camera.







While we were at the beach we had our "gender reveal party" for baby SIMPSON. We were so excited for everyone to find out its another girl. No one was more excited than Big Sister Katelyn. Bless her heart she only wanted a baby sister. She told me if it was a boy she was going to kick him out of our house. She wanted a little princess to take care of.






Next week..... 1st day of preschool pictures..


Shelley

2 comments:

The Gapens said...

I'm so proud of you! You know you are going to have to update all of the time when Baby Simpson arrives since your loser sis-n-law isn't on Facebook!

I'll get more pictures to you soon!

Love you!

Debralee said...

hey Shellye! hope you don't mind...i've become a blog stalker!! ha! i love what Katelyn said about the boy baby...Emma felt the same exact way!!! can't wait to see more pics of your sweet girls!
Debralee