Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving weekend

My mom and Mamaw came to see us the weekend before Thanksgiving to help me get my Christmas stuff up at my house and they took Katelyn back to Madison with them to spend the week. Michael and I went to Madison after I got off work on Wednesday. We had a great time. It was good to see my family and I especially had fun shopping on black friday. Its a tradition in my family that mom and I always get up really early and go shopping.. well this year Belk and JCPenney opened up at 4 so we were there at 4.. I got majority of my shopping done.. YAY!! Katelyn had such a great time at her Nana and Pawpaws. She got lots of playtime with Brayden and Taylor and of course got spoiled rotten all week. We had a hard time leaving on sunday. She didn't want to come back home with me and michael. Here are some pictures from the weekend.

our Christmas tree.. thanks to my mom and mamaw for helping me decorate it.


Pictures of Katelyn, Brayden, and Taylor





Sweet little Taylor in her cute hat


Nana gave Katelyn some Christmas pj's and I put them on her last night.. how cute.

4 comments:

The Gapens said...

How precious! Your tree looks awesome. I'm so proud! Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving.

Go Dawgs!

THE CHITTOMS said...

I love your tree!!! The pictures of the babies are too cute :)! It looks like Katelyn had a blast!!!

Aunt Trish said...

Love the picture of her brushing her teeth. I was so glad to see her yesterday, it had been forever!

Tina said...

Your tree looks great! Katelyn looks adorable brushing her teeth in her new pjs! I love the pictures of the kids. Taylor is so cute!