Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tinkerbell and visiting with grandparents

We had a great weekend. Katelyn was Tinkerbell for Halloween. My parents came to visit. Katelyn loved seeing her Nana and Papaw. She pretty much ignored Michael and I. We went to the Fall festival at our church and just hung out and played all weekend. Thanks Nana and Papaw for coming to visit. We miss yall.








7 comments:

Tina said...

Katelyn is the cutest Tinkerbell I've ever seen!!!

Aunt Trish said...

Her costume is precious. I'm so glad that yall moved here. Now I can say that she loves her Aunt Trish "almost" as much as Aunt Trish loves her!!!! It just excites me so much that she has so much to do with me now. Love yall

The Gapens said...

She is such a doll! I'm glad she's feeling better. Give her a kiss from all three of us!

The Hutto Family said...

Katelyn is a Doll! I believe she is favoring her Mommy in these pictures. Looks like you guys are having fun in Booneville.

The Robertsons said...

That little girl is too cute for words!

mary lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mary lee said...

Accidentally deleted the last post...Sorry! She is such a cute Tinkerbell! She looks just like you! I think she and Callee would get along great!