Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Lil Bulldog!!

Here is what has been going on with us lately.

Katelyn had tonsilities last week. She has been sick on and off for like 3 weeks and it turns out that she was "misdiagnosed" at first. But she is now feeling alot better. They took her blood and gave her a shot and antibiotic. She was a trooper though. She couldn't stand having the bandaid on her finger though. She looked so pitiful I couldn't help but to take some pictures.



Playing with a pair of Daddy's safety glasses is an everyday thing for Katelyn. She will bring them to me to put on her then laugh at herself when she has them on. She's not vain.. haha

Aren't I cute?



Its never to early to start traditions. We have a house divided. I am a HUGE state fan and my husband a huge Alabama fan. If you are a state fan..you teach your child all about the cowbell. I have 2... No i haven't yet bought Katelyn her own. I have one that my dad gave me that he had when he went to state that he redid for me and I have one from my best friend Emily's wedding. I started teaching her some state cheers this week so she can cheer on the bulldogs against Alabama. Whenever I ring the cowbell she starts clapping and laughing. I knew she would grow up a bulldog!! These pictures sure make her momma proud. Hopefully next football season we will make it to an actual game and I will buy a small cowbell for her to ring.

Of course when I first gave it to her she put it in her mouth and realized that it didn't taste very good.

Alright this is how it makes some noise.. I like this

This will be my new favorite toy! GO DAWGS!!

5 comments:

Tina said...

What a cute post!
I'm so glad Katelyn is feeling better.
We need to get that baby a Cat uniform! She's stylin' in those safety glasses!
I love the cowbell pictures, but I'm not going to say a whole lot about them. As an Ole Miss graduate, a State grad's wife, and an Alabama family girl, I think it's best I stay out of that. Ha!
Sorry, Michael. It appears that Katelyn is going to be a State fan. And a very cute one!

Aunt Trish said...

I'm glad Kate is feeling better, now if we can just get Luke cleared up we'll be doing good! I'll have to help Michael out a little bit. Our house is split 3 ways too, we have Daniel which is the State fan, Brad, Kyle, Easton & Luke Ole Miss fans and then there's me an Alabama girl. What can I say Katelyn will look adorable dressed as a Bulldog or showing her Crimson Tide pride.HA! Love Yall!

The Gapens said...

Loved the post! Reed helped cheer for the dawgs but gave up after half time! :)

Katelyn is too precious! Love you guys!

The Robertsons said...

Go Dawgs! Glad to hear that KK is feeling better. She makes those safety goggles look adorable.

Alison said...

Glad you're raising that girl right with cowbells and State cheers! She is SO CUTE!