Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Peytons birthday party



We had a great weekend except that Michael had to work all weekend. So me and Katelyn were on our own. Saturday we went to my nephew Peyton's birthday party at his basketball gym. We had a great time. Katelyn kept wanting to go out and play basketball with all the big boys. She got kinda mad when momma wouldn't let her. I was scared she was going to get knocked over.

Katelyn and Momma. Katelyn was clapping for the boys playing basketball.


Katelyn and her cousin Daniel

Katelyn trying to go play with the big boys.





Katelyn loves her Aunt Trish... especially when she was feeding her cake and icecream!!




Happy Birthday Peyton. Thanks for inviting us we had a great time.

5 comments:

Aunt Trish said...

Thanks for the pictures. She is one precious baby!! I'm having so much fun with her.

mary lee said...

She is precious!! I love the outfit!

Tina said...

Thank you so much for coming to the party!
I love the pics. Whenever I FINALLY download the ones I took, I'll send you my favorite one of Katelyn giggling. She was soooooo adorable!

The Robertsons said...

Katelyn is too cute! That looked like a fun party for a boy.

The Gapens said...

Great post! I hate we missed it! Still lovin' your hair! Hope to see you soon! love you