Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Katelyn and her Papaw

My dad (Papaw) came to visit on Tuesday on his way to Arkansas. Katelyn had such a great visit. She was a little confused on where Nana was. She is so used to always seeing them together. The weather was beautiful so we played outside and had a great time. She loves her Papaw so much. She was in the best mood the whole time he was here. Come back and visit again soon Papaw. We love you.

Riding in her pink car



Playing on the slide




Katelyn and Papaw playing.



My favorite picture of Katelyn and Papaw. This little girl was so glad her Papaw came to see her.

5 comments:

The Gapens said...

She is too cute! I love her hair. It looks like she enjoyed playing with Papaw. By the looks on his face, he was in Heaven.

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

She is too cute for words! Aren't grandparents the BEST!!

THE CHITTOMS said...

I agree with Erin; I LOVE her hair! She is such a BEAUTIFUL little girl. I am glad she had such a wonderful day!

Aunt Trish said...

I'm glad your dad got to come and spend some time with Kate! I know she had a blast!!

The Robertsons said...

Those pictures are so cute! I bet Papaw is wrapped around her finger.