Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Buffalo Park

Michael and I took Katelyn to Buffalo Park in Tupelo on Friday. We went in the morning and it was really chilly. She wasn't really that into it but as time went by she liked it more and more. Things she didn't like ... the Bear scared her to death.. and she wasn't big on the giraffe. I figured she would love the giraffe but it scared her too..She loved the bus ride and loved the zebras.. she wouldn't feed them but she waved to them and said "Bye Bye zeeba"

Looking at the Gators.. they were kinda boring.. we didn't see them move at all.




Mommy and Katelyn with the zebras. I couldn't get a picture of her looking at the camera.

2 comments:

The Gapens said...

I love the Buffalo Park! I'm glad you had such a great week, and I love that you posted so many pictures!

Give Katelyn a kiss from us. Love you!

Tina said...

I love the bye bye zeebas! That is precious! So glad y'all had a good time!