Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas continued

My parents hosted the family christmas. My sister and her family came over to exchange gifts. Here are some pictures.

Michael and I in front of my parent's Christmas tree.

Katelyn opening another present. Yeah it's the Elmo restaurant!! It even has a microphone that she can talk into.



Brayden got a drum set.. Katelyn really seem to like it.. but I sure am glad its not hers.. haha



Katelyn had a wardrobe change... she got some meatball sauce on her dress.. Here is a family picture.

Brayden came over to play on Friday with Katelyn. It felt great outside so they played outside. He is going to be such a great big brother he is always so good with Katelyn. Papaw turned on the music so they could all dance. Katelyn has this crazy dance now its almost like she is jumping. This first picture is the 3 of them dancing.



4 comments:

The Gapens said...

That Elmo Kitchen is so cool! I haven't ever seen one before...too neat!

Looks like you guys had a great time! Great post!

Tina said...

~Katelyn looks like a professional drummer! She even holds her drumsticks like the big guys do! I'm so impressed!
~The family pics are great! And is that a dress you have on? It looks great on you!
~Katelyn and Brayden seem like best friends. They are so sweet!

Alison said...

i love all of your pictures from the holidays! your parents look so happy with the grandkids! happy new year!

Unknown said...

Ok! SO cute! Andrew got an Elmo's Restaurant too. He is OBSESSED with Elmo. He says Elmo all the time and wants to watch the DVD all the time! I posted some pics on my blog too! Happy Ne Year!