Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Moving

So I have decided to go ahead and move to Booneville. NO I do not have a job yet. But I figure it will be easier to find one once I get there. So if anyone knows of any jobs around the booneville, tupelo, corinth area LET ME KNOW. Full time or Part time. It will be so nice to be with Michael again. Its been a long 10 weeks apart. We will be leaving for Booneville Thursday morning to see the apartment Michael got us and get settled in. I might not have internet access for a few days. Not sure yet so don't get on to me for not blogging like i should (erin and candy). We have Margo's baby shower this weekend. I can't wait to see everyone. I will be posting pictures from that when i get back.

5 comments:

Tina said...

Whoo hoo! Congratulations!
I can't do a whole lot of lifting, but I sure can do some babysitting while y'all get everything organized. And I supposed you and Michael need a date night, too, right? : )
You're on your way to becoming an official Boonevillian. Feels great, doesn't it?!
Best of luck with the job hunting. Hopefully something will work out soon.

LT (and Max) said...

congrats! that's exciting! good luck with everything!

by the way...i keep meaning to call you about the shower, but when i think about it, i'm at school and don't have your number! i won't be able to make it but i hope yall have a great time!
LT

The Gapens said...

I think I remember a certain someone who used to email me all the time telling me to update my blog, but I am not naming any names!

Good luck with the move. Can't wait to see you this weekend!

The Robertsons said...

I guess we can forgive you for your absence for a few days. Good luck and I know you will find a job soon. Can't wait to see you this weekend. Are you driving there and back on Saturday?

Aunt Trish said...

I agree with Tina. You know that I have already offered my assistance in the baby-sitting dept. I can't wait to be able to spend some time with Katelyn :) Be careful coming down and I'm sure I'll see y'all Thursday. Love You ~