Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy 3 Year Annivesary!!

Today is Michael and my 3 yr annivesary. We don't get to see each other until Saturday in Starkville b/c we STILL don't live in the same town. He sent me some pink roses today at work. Katelyn and me miss him ALOT. Thanks for being a great husband and father. I can't wait till we live in the same town again whether it be Booneville or if he ends up moving back to Jackson.

This is a picture of us 3 yrs ago today.


We are going to Starkville this weekend for the game. We get to see our best friends and cheer on the dawgs. Does it get any better than that? Can't wait to see everyone

6 comments:

Aunt Trish said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! I was hoping that y'all were going to get to see each other today, but things didn't work out right. Give KK a kiss for me. Have fun Saturday!

Tina said...

Awww - how sweet! : )

The Gapens said...

Happy Anniversary!
I can't wait until this weekend.
Candy and I went shopping for food/tailgate stuff yesterday!
Love you!

The Robertsons said...

Happy Anniversary! It seems like yesterday that our Shelley belly got married. I am ready to see y'all this weekend!

Alison said...

I LOVE your wedding picture! You look beautiful!

Unknown said...

Your blog is so cute!! Katelyn is precious! I can not believe you guys have moved out of house and are moving since we last talked! I guess it has been almost 6 months. You look fabulous!