Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, August 22, 2008

Riding the lawnmower with Papaw

So as you know right now Katelyn and I are living with my parents. Well last night my dad was mowing the grass well katelyn was just staring at him. So i asked Dad if she could ride with him. She loved it. Then we had the great idea to attach the wagon to the back of the lawnmower so he could pull her around. Michael comes home today so Im sure he will want to take her for a ride on the lawnmower too. Have a great weekend.











3 comments:

The Gapens said...

What fun!!! Reed loves riding on the lawn mower. That is one of our favorite things to do together. :)

Tina said...

I love the idea of the wagon behind the lawn mower! I would have never thought of that! Cute, cute, cute!

Alison said...

that's too cute!