Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, August 8, 2008

Moving out and starting to walk

We are moving out of our house this weekend. I am happy about it but also sad. This is the house that Michael and I built ourselves and this is the house that we brought Katelyn home to. This is the only house Katelyn has known. It has been kinda sad packing up boxes and leaving that house. But we are starting a new chapter of our lives. Well not quite yet considering I haven't found a job yet. But hopefully I will have something pretty soon. I will post some pictures of the move this weekend. And special thanks to my brother in law Brad for coming to help us move. Thanks Brad your the best!!!

Also Katelyn is starting to walk. She has been trying a little bit for the last few weeks but she has been sick some this week and I stayed home with her and she was just walking all over the place. Once she realized that she was walking without holding onto anything she would get scared and just fall down. It will be just a matter of time now and she will be running all over the place. I have been trying to get some pictures of her in action.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

6 comments:

Tina said...

Hooray for the update!

How exciting!! I can't believe Katelyn is going to be walking soon! Time has flown by so fast. She'll be one in just a few weeks. Where is the time going?!

I know the move will be an emotional one, but y'all will get through this. There's too many of us cheering you on and praying for you.

You should have let us known you were moving. We could have helped.

Can't wait to see pictures!

Aunt Trish said...

Oooooo, I can't wait to see KK walking!! She is growing so fast. Brad and Kyle were more than happy to help. I would've came too, but I know that bringing all of the boys would have been more trouble than actual help. I'm still looking. I can't wait to see my pictures! I think I ordered some wallets so that I can have one to carry around with me. Talk to you soon ~ Love Ya!

Jenny Ruth said...

Can't wait for y'all to get to Booneville!! Tina and I were just talking about you the other day and how excited we were! Hope the move is going well. Keep me posted on house, job, etc.
See you soon!!

bholeman@hotmail.com said...

Go Katelyn go!

The Gapens said...

I can't wait to see Katelyn walking! Reed and Katelyn are going to have so much fun together!

I know that packing was tough, but I have a feeling this new chapter in your life will be great!

We look forward to seeing you this weekend.

LT (and Max) said...

i'm glad you're a blogger! :) ok if i start stalking you now? thanks. :)